A Top Quality Medical Assistant Education at NYSMDA.
Call Us Anytime: 718-793-2330.
The New York School Teaches You
- Anatomy, Physiology and Medical Terminology You Learn: Medical Terminology, Anatomy & Physiology, body systems including normal and abnormal functions and more.... ------
- Treatment Room Procedures You Learn: To take vital signs; obtain patient history; prepare patients for examination & treatment; infection control & sterilization methods; drug and immunization administration; injection techniques; basic x-ray techniques; first aid; CRP/AED; assist in minor surgery and more... ------
- Electrocardiography (EKG) You Learn: To care for EKG machines & supplies; perform EKGs; mount EKG strips; basic EKG interpretation and more... ------
- Laboratory Techniques You Learn: Routine techniques, procedures & tests; venipuncture, how to draw and process blood (Phlebotomy); blood glucose testing; how to collect and process urine specimens; report results and more...------
- Computer Applications You Learn: Microsoft Office applications; keyboarding; document production, formatting for medical forms, reports, correspondence and more... ------
- Medical Billing You Learn: Intro to computerized medical billing & coding; manual ICD-9 and CPT-4 coding; complete insurance forms and more...------
- Medical Office Management You Learn: Medical office operations, how to schedule & coordinate appointments; manage patient information & records, third party reimbursement and more…------