Call Us Anytime: 718-793-2330.
About the New York School -The Right Choice For Your Future-
Choosing the right school for dental or medical assistant training couldn’t be more important. In fact, achieving your career goals depends on it. Public recognition from experts in career education tops the list of important considerations. And that’s one of the very reasons The New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants is the right choice.
Since opening its doors in 1967, The New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants has been known for its unwavering commitment to excellence and the success of its graduates. Licensed by The New York State Department of Education and accredited by The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
This kind of public recognition means a lot when choosing a school. It means vital standards are upheld and results are proven. It means that students, graduates and graduate employers are served effectively and are satisfied. This is one of many good reasons to make The New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants in Long Island City, Queens the right school for you.
Conveniently located just 10 minutes from 42nd Street/Times Square in Long Island City, Queens, The New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants has been training Dental Assistants and helping them gain employment in dental offices, clinics and hospitals throughout Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan and Long Island since April 1967.
Graduate from The New York School for Medical and Dental Assistants and you can be ready to launch your career quickly and successfully. With more than 48 years of experience and well-recognized approved programs for Medical and Dental Assisting, we’ve helped thousands of men and woman from a variety of backgrounds achieve success—we are ready to do the same for you.
What The New York School Provides
- A Learning Experience You Can Trust: The New York School has provided training for Medical Assistants and Dental Assistants in New York City for over 48 years—it’s in our name – it’s what we do. ------
- All-inclusive Programs: You can complete schooling in a matter of months. There are no time-wasting course fillers and no additional training is required to be qualified for employment. ------
- Affordable Tuition: Expenses such as books, uniform scrubs, footwear and even transportation funds are included. ------
- Federal Financial Aid: Is available to all students who quailfy. Financial aid advisors explain all financial aid options clearly and help students apply for Financial Aid. ------
- Invaluable Practical Experience: Hands-on classroom learning in combination with the practical know-how gained on school arranged clinical externships give our students the experience and confidence expected by employers. ------
- Career Services: We help you with externship placement and job employment for graduates. ------
- Modern Well-Equipped Facilities: With a spacious student lounge, individual lockers, internet-linked library computers and well equipped and comfortable classrooms – The New York School is a great place to learn.------
- Convenient Day & Evening Schedules: Make getting started without delay feasible.------
- Student Services: Take part in our many community initiatives or simply celebrate your graduation in cap & gown with family and friends.------
- Caring and Committed Faculty and Staff: Our programs are described clearly and truthfully. Caring state-licensed instructors teach effectively and job placement advisors help grads successfully gain career employment.------
- Easy to Reach: Minutes from mid-town Manhattan, we are located across from the 33rd Street/Rawson Street Station in Long Island City, Queens on the Number 7 Subway Line.------
Schedule A Tour With Us: 718-793-2330